All of the music recordings on this site are recordings of independent origin (ROIOs) Music that has NOT been officially released. This website follows the safe harbor provisions of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA"). If you are an artist or a legal representative of an artist and you do not want your ROIO shared on my site for free among your fans (and creating new fans and a stronger fan base), just tell me in the comment area and I will remove them.

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Third Day, 2000

This is a real cool Worship Band.  Love the sound and the message.  Sorry about the low bit rate, it was all I could fine that still sounded OK as far as the source.  And that is all the information it had.  I love the groove in the song What Good. 

Third Day
Live at Creation East
2000

Setlist:
01 - Your Love Oh Lord.mp3
02 - Took My Place.mp3
03 - Believe.mp3
04 - Alien.mp3
05 - I've Always Loved You.mp3
06 - Sky Falls Down.mp3
07 - My Hope Is You.mp3
08 - What Good.mp3
09 - Consuming Fire.mp3
10 - Agnus Dei, Worthy.mp3

Mp3/128k

No comments:

Post a Comment