All of the music recordings on this site are recordings of independent origin (ROIOs) Music that has NOT been officially released. This website follows the safe harbor provisions of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA"). If you are an artist or a legal representative of an artist and you do not want your ROIO shared on my site for free among your fans (and creating new fans and a stronger fan base), just tell me in the comment area and I will remove them.

Monday, April 18, 2011

Bluegrass Gospel Project, 8-14-2010

Well moving on. . . . Here is a show I got off of Dime A Dozen. It is a very nice show from Bluegrass Gospel Project.  It sounds nice and I love the celebration of my Lord through music as if I had to tell you. 

Bluegrass Gospel Project
Lake Champlain Bluegrass & Country Music Festival
Alburgh, Vermont
August 14, 2010 – Saturday
Soundboard
Taylor Armerding - Mandolin, Vocals
Paul Miller - Guitar, Vocals
Steve Light - Banjo, Dobro, Guitar, Guitar, Vocals
Gene White, Jr. – Fiddle, Percussion, Vocals
Colby Crehan - Vocals
Kirk Lord – Bass

Disc 1 56:54
Early Set:
01. Revelation
02. The Light
03. I Hear Them All
04. Angel Band
05. I’m All Prayed Up
06. Five Days In May
07. Age
08. I Am A Pilgrim
09. The Battles Of Men
10. That’s What Makes You Strong

11. Oh Mary, Don’t You Weep
12. Heaven
13. outro, stage announcements

Disc 2 61:40
Late Set:
01. Tuning, Intro
02. Everybody Wants To Go To Heaven
03. Carved In Stone
04. My Sweet Desert Rose
05. The Cup
06. Travel, Travel On
07. The Far Side Banks Of Jordan
08. Paul And Silas
09. Lean On Me
10. Still Haven’t Found What I’m Looking For
11. Lights Of Home >
12. Liberty
13. River Of Jordan
14. Pilgrim
15. Crowd
Encore:
16. Lord, Just Give Me A Little More Time
17. outro, stage announcements
Mp3/320k

1 comment:

  1. Greetings from Australia.
    What a great blog...and fantastic music. Thanks. So hard to find good Bluegrass down under!

    ReplyDelete