All of the music recordings on this site are recordings of independent origin (ROIOs) Music that has NOT been officially released. This website follows the safe harbor provisions of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA"). If you are an artist or a legal representative of an artist and you do not want your ROIO shared on my site for free among your fans (and creating new fans and a stronger fan base), just tell me in the comment area and I will remove them.

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Audio Adrenaline, 2-17-2000

This Audio Adrenaline show has some good crowd participation in it.  I love the song I Get Down.  The lyrics kind of fit the way I've been feeling lately and especially the "that's a tip from my mistakes" because I sure make a lot of them, right out in the open here for all to see.  Yep I'm a Christian and I don't claim to be perfect in fact quite the opposite. That's why I need forgiveness from the one who said.  "Forgive them Lord they know not what they do".  Now if I can just learn to do a better job of passing it on.    

Audio Adrenaline
The Electric Factory
Live In Philadelphia, PA
2-17-2000
Recorded from a live webcast (soundboard)

01. Mighty Good Leader
02. Freeride
03. I'm Not The King
04. Let My Love Open The Door
05. Some Kind Of Zombie
06. Big House
07. Underdog
08. A Message From Jesus
09. This day
10. Chevette
11. Hands And Feet
12. Matthew 28_18-20
13. Y2K Compatible Audio A Songs
14. Y2K Compatible Cover Songs
15. We're A Band
16. It's Over
17. Get Down
18. It Is Well With My Soul
19. Prayer And Good Night

Total Time 88:13
Mp3/320k

I Get Down:

Lavishly our lives are wasted
Humbleness is left untasted
You can't live your life to please yourself , yeah
That's a tip from my mistakes
Exactly what it doesn't take
To win you've got to come in last place
To live your life you've got to lose it
And all the losers get a crown

CHORUS:
I get down and He lifts me up
I get down and He lifts me up
I get down and He lifts me up
I get down

All I need's another day
Where I can't seem to get away
From the many things that drag me down, yeah
I'm sure you've had a day like me
Where nothing seems to set you free
From the burdens you can't carry all alone
In your weakness He is stronger
In Your darkness He shines through
When you're crying He's your comfort
When your all alone, He's carrying you

CHORUS

This valley is so deep
I can barely see the sun
I cry out for mercy, Lord
You lift me up again

No comments:

Post a Comment