All of the music recordings on this site are recordings of independent origin (ROIOs) Music that has NOT been officially released. This website follows the safe harbor provisions of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA"). If you are an artist or a legal representative of an artist and you do not want your ROIO shared on my site for free among your fans (and creating new fans and a stronger fan base), just tell me in the comment area and I will remove them.

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Mike Farris "I'm On My Way" assorted live tracks!

Mike Farris and The Roseland Rhythm Revue with The McCrary Sisters doing their thing. Praising God in a soulful style right out of Mississippi or New Orleans. This is a great set of tracks that shows off what they are all about. It has been playing non stop at my house!!!
Mike Farris and The Roseland Rhythm Revue
With The McCrary Sisters

"I'm On My Way"
Variouns live cuts

01 Troubles of the world, Saxon Pub, 10-06-2010
02 Sit Down Servant - Saxon Pub, Austin TX
03 Precious Lord _ Take My Hand, Saxon Pub
04 Oh Mary Don't You Weep, Saxon Pub
05 Can't no grave hold my body down - Gaztea Live
06 Good News - Gaztea Live
07 Take Me (I'll Take You There), Front Row Live 2007
08 I'm Gonna Get There, Front Row Live 2007
09 The Lonely Road, Front Row Live 2007
10 Lay My Burden Down, unknown
11 Can't No Grave Hold My Body Down, unkonwn
12 I'm Gonna Get There, fog version
13 Trouble Of The World, Lake Forest Church Oct '09

Total Time 76:51
In Lossless / FLAC

Mp3/320k for your I-pod

4 comments:

  1. Welcome AZ JONES, i hope you and your family are well. Thank you for all the post...great music!
    Roberto from Italy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks AZ for the music.

    I pray the Lord richly blesses you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey AZ Jones, cool post!!
    and by the way, do you know what happened to the grateful breed blog? it was deleted - but i went to a website that kinda tracks the first phrases of blog posts and the last one said:


    "And we bid you good bye

    [Get your own valid XHTML YouTube embed code]
    See you all on the other side, mates.
    Jul 1, 2012"

    im fearing for the worst..hope it didn't happen! god bless

    ReplyDelete