All of the music recordings on this site are recordings of independent origin (ROIOs) Music that has NOT been officially released. This website follows the safe harbor provisions of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA"). If you are an artist or a legal representative of an artist and you do not want your ROIO shared on my site for free among your fans (and creating new fans and a stronger fan base), just tell me in the comment area and I will remove them.

Monday, July 2, 2012

Delirious? Creation East 6-26-2004

If you know me you know Delirious? is my long time favorite Christian rock/worship band. And I love the live recordings. So this offering is one that I just recieved from Ken B over at Christian Concert Archive. It came from a web broadcast. I have never seen this recording anywhere else before on the web. NICE!!!!! It sounds prety good and has some great special moments of worship (and a few little flaws too). I'm very excited to offer this to those who love Delirious? like I do it is a special treat. I added the artwork that doubles as jewel case covers and can be used on printable CDs too! 


Delirious?
Creation East
Agape Farm
Mount Union PA
6-26-2004
Webcast -> PC -> Wav ->FLAC

Setlist:
01. Intro / Grace Like a River
02. Rain Down
03. Mountains Tremble (partial)
04. History Maker
05. Every Little Thing
06. I Could Sing of Your Love Forever
07. Inside Outside
08. Majesty
09. Majesty extended
10. God In Heaven

No comments:

Post a Comment