All of the music recordings on this site are recordings of independent origin (ROIOs) Music that has NOT been officially released. This website follows the safe harbor provisions of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA"). If you are an artist or a legal representative of an artist and you do not want your ROIO shared on my site for free among your fans (and creating new fans and a stronger fan base), just tell me in the comment area and I will remove them.

Sunday, July 1, 2012

Mike Farris, Azkena Rock Festival, 2009

Mike Farris is a super gifted Gospel singer and musician. If don't know of him you have been missing out. So here is a little video as a tease. And then there is a whole show of him with his band The Roseland Rhythm Revue and his great backup vocalists the McCrary Sisters. First the video!

Now the whole show!

Mike Farris & The Roseland Rhythm Revue
and The McCrary Sisters
Azkena Rock Festival
Vitoria-Gasteiz, Spain
2009
01 - Precious Lord Take My Hand
02 - Can't No Grave Hold My Body Down
03 - Oh Mary Don't You Weep
04 - Trouble of the World
05 - Sit Down Servant
06 - Selah! Selah
07 - Take Me (I'll Take You There)
08 - I'm Gonna Get There

Total time 54:00
Mp3/320k

No comments:

Post a Comment