All of the music recordings on this site are recordings of independent origin (ROIOs) Music that has NOT been officially released. This website follows the safe harbor provisions of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA"). If you are an artist or a legal representative of an artist and you do not want your ROIO shared on my site for free among your fans (and creating new fans and a stronger fan base), just tell me in the comment area and I will remove them.

Saturday, May 19, 2012

Delirious? Harvest Crusade, Wantagh NY 6-14-2009

This Delirious show is the audio from a web stream. The show is great with a moment of Greg Laurie doing an alter call. I made the artwork for it that can be jewel cas covers or used on printable CDs. Enjoy!

Delirious?
Harvest Crusade
Jones Beach Theater
Wantagh NY
6-14-2009

01 Stare The Monster Down
02 Rain Down
03 History Maker
04 My Soul Sings
05 How Sweet The Name
06 What A Friend I Found
07 Love Will Find A Way
08 Break The Silence
09 Paint The Town Red

Total Time 49:29
Lossless/ FLAC

Mp3/320k

No comments:

Post a Comment