All of the music recordings on this site are recordings of independent origin (ROIOs) Music that has NOT been officially released. This website follows the safe harbor provisions of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA"). If you are an artist or a legal representative of an artist and you do not want your ROIO shared on my site for free among your fans (and creating new fans and a stronger fan base), just tell me in the comment area and I will remove them.

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Delirious? Arnhem Holland, 6-14-2008



One of my favorite worship bands! This is a pretty good sounding show. I got it from a South American Delirious? fan site. I added the artwork and it will print and fit on jewel cases and on printable CDs

Delirious?
EO Youth Day
Arnhem, Holland
6-14-2008

01 Rain Down
02 God is Smiling
03 Solid Rock
04 How Sweet the Name
05 Majesty
06 Break The Silence
07 History Maker
08 Paint The Town Red
09 My Soul Sings

Mp3/128k

No comments:

Post a Comment