All of the music recordings on this site are recordings of independent origin (ROIOs) Music that has NOT been officially released. This website follows the safe harbor provisions of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA"). If you are an artist or a legal representative of an artist and you do not want your ROIO shared on my site for free among your fans (and creating new fans and a stronger fan base), just tell me in the comment area and I will remove them.

Friday, March 18, 2011

David Crowder Band, 8-08-2009


This one is number three of the worship band series. It's David Crowder Band. David Crowder is pretty much a Christian rock band, and he is very popular and gets the people in the audience involved, singing praise to God.

David Crowder Band
August 8, 2009
South Bend Indiana
8-08-2009
Webcast

1. Intro
2. Undignified
3. Pre - No one like you
4. No one like you
5. I am Yours
6. How He Loves Us
7. You Are Holy
8. You Make Everything Glorious
9. He is Jesus
10. Talk
11. Never Ending
12. Never Be the Same
13. You are my Joy
14. Talk
15. I Saw the Light (Hank Williams Cover)
16. All for Christ our King
17. A Joyful Noise
18. Talk
19. Here I am to Worship

Mp3/320k
http://www.filefactory.com/file/3innk68xfqvz/n/David_Crowder_Band.rar 

5 comments:

  1. LOL...!! What a silly-looking SCHMUCK! And those geek glasses.... they're the finishing touch. I wonder if his looks are a reflection of his music. I'm almost afraid to take a chance and find out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you listened to this long enough to realize David is serious for the LORD and doe sing praises for him, he is not pleasing man, he is pleasing GOD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kind of sad for someone to judge a guy based on his looks. David Crowder is cool in my opinion. I have seen him live and he gets teens into worshiping God. He is genuine and just himself. Kids see that it's not about looks but what is in the heart

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for posting this show! Saw DCB at WinterJam in Ft. Wayne with my son and his youth group. Great show!

    ReplyDelete