All of the music recordings on this site are recordings of independent origin (ROIOs) Music that has NOT been officially released. This website follows the safe harbor provisions of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA"). If you are an artist or a legal representative of an artist and you do not want your ROIO shared on my site for free among your fans (and creating new fans and a stronger fan base), just tell me in the comment area and I will remove them.

Friday, March 18, 2011

Chris Tomlin, 2000


Well I have not posted anything about Jesus as of late and I'm feeling my blog is becoming just a music blog so today, to change that, I am going to post music that is all about Jesus. If it is not your thing I will of course be back to posting other stuff soon enough. So the first one is by Chris Tomlin. Chris Tomlin's songs are sung by modern worship bands in churches all across the country.

Here's a great show from Chris Tomlin. and it has some great non worship music also.
It includes a classic "Foot in my mouth" It came with just the year 200 and no location. but it sounds pretty good, probably a radio broadcast.

Chris Tomlin
2000
Unknown lineage

1) Sold
2) Be Glorified
3) Every Move I Make
4) Everything that has breathe
5) Forever
6) You are my Treasure
7) O Come let us adore
8) Happy Song
9) You Alone
10) Big Man
11) Foot in my Mouth
12) I Could Sing of Your Love
13) Lord I lift your Name
14) The Solid Rock
15) In the Secret
16) Now is the Time
17) You are my King
18) Salvation
19) How Sweet it is

Mp3/320k
http://www.filefactory.com/file/6swg0s8pk6d9/n/Chris_Tomlin_2000.rar 

2 comments:

  1. hello there azjones and thanks for the great music & photos. i like your blog. i'll be sharing these latest 4 religious shows with a friend at work, he recently saw toby mac and knows that i love live music, it should be a nice surprize for him. thanks again - bear

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Cool. I can get more live shows of various Christian stuff. Ask him what he likes and I will try to get it. Check out the newsboys show I posted earlier and the other Chris Tomlin one too

    ReplyDelete