All of the music recordings on this site are recordings of independent origin (ROIOs) Music that has NOT been officially released. This website follows the safe harbor provisions of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA"). If you are an artist or a legal representative of an artist and you do not want your ROIO shared on my site for free among your fans (and creating new fans and a stronger fan base), just tell me in the comment area and I will remove them.

Monday, April 22, 2013

Fireflight, Flevo Festival, 8-15-2008



Fireflight
Flevo Festival
Apeldoorn
Netherlands
8-15-2008
 
01 The Hunger
02 Serenity
03 Stand Up
04 So Help Me God
05 Brand New Day
06 1 Corinthians 13
07 Forever
08 Liar
09 You Gave Me a Promise
10 You Decide
11 Unbreakable

Total Time 40:36

2 comments:

  1. I don't really have a comment, I just wanted to send greetings, and say how much I miss the old blog, and the exceptional quality of the music. I imagine this site brings you less vitriole and hope your well and happy, although there's nothing for me here I wanted to say Hi. Bob-bwild.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just discovered your blog - I even like the "rants"! Would love to see some live Larry Howard or the Seventy Sevens.

    ReplyDelete