All of the music recordings on this site are recordings of independent origin (ROIOs) Music that has NOT been officially released. This website follows the safe harbor provisions of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA"). If you are an artist or a legal representative of an artist and you do not want your ROIO shared on my site for free among your fans (and creating new fans and a stronger fan base), just tell me in the comment area and I will remove them.

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Delirious?, Riverside, CA, 11-02-2005

A very good sounding recording of a great show. The band is bringing out new material that the California fans had never heard before. There are some great moments in this show.


Delirious?
Harvest Christian Fellowship
Riverside, CA
11-02-2005

01 Intro
02 Rain Down
03 My Glorious
04 Now is The Time
05 Majesty / Break The Chains
06 History Maker
07 Miracle Maker
08 Bliss
09 Paint The Town Red
10 God In Heaven
11 I Was Blind
12 What A Friend I've Found
13 Paint The Town Red

Total Time: 73:52

No comments:

Post a Comment