All of the music recordings on this site are recordings of independent origin (ROIOs) Music that has NOT been officially released. This website follows the safe harbor provisions of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA"). If you are an artist or a legal representative of an artist and you do not want your ROIO shared on my site for free among your fans (and creating new fans and a stronger fan base), just tell me in the comment area and I will remove them.

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Delirious? Creation Fest 6-28-2002



Here is one I have been looking for for a while. Chris at the Latin American Delirious? fan site was nice enough to share it with us. he let me make some artwork for it before he posted it. Thanks Chris!
So here is the show. 

Delirious?
Creation Fest 2002
Agape Farm
Mount Union, PA
6-28-2002

01 Bliss
02 Deeper
03 Sanctify
04 My Glorious
05 We'll see Your Glory Here
06 Did You Feel The Mountains Tremble
07 Everything
08 Touch
09 I Could Sing Of Your Love Forever
10 History Maker
11 Investigate

Total Time 57:07
Mp3/192k

1 comment:

  1. Hey AZ, any chance you can get access to the opening portion of their concert? Specifically the opening words Martin Smith said. I received my call into ministry that night 15 years ago during this concert and his words were confirmation of that call from the Lord. Would LOVE to have access to that! It is amazing that I now have this concert I can listen to! Thanks for making it available!

    ReplyDelete