All of the music recordings on this site are recordings of independent origin (ROIOs) Music that has NOT been officially released. This website follows the safe harbor provisions of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA"). If you are an artist or a legal representative of an artist and you do not want your ROIO shared on my site for free among your fans (and creating new fans and a stronger fan base), just tell me in the comment area and I will remove them.

Friday, July 29, 2011

Candi Staton, 8-07-2011 (FM)

Here is some Gospel for you. This one is Candi Stanton singing her brand of soulful Gospel and praise. Yea sister thats what I need to hear in my times of trouble "Haleluja Anyway". "You may not feel like it but say Haleluja Anyway" "Praise Him until your situtations turns around, lift your voice and say "Haleluja Anyway".

Candi Staton
New Testament Church of God
Manchester International Festival
8-07-2011
broadcast on BBC Radio 3 2011.07.12

BBC Radio 3 HD Stream

01 Feed me Jesus
02 I must tell Jesus
03 Mama
04 The Praise Choir/Talk
05 When I See Jesus
06 God can make something out of nothing
07 Bridge over troubled water
08 Haleluja anyway

Mp3/320k

2 comments:

  1. This looks awesome!!! Downloading now - thanks. You don't see enough of this type music on most blogs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, I'm a big fan of Candi. Just dl'd, but already know it will be... welll, Candi!

    ReplyDelete